Ajit Doval is the best National Security Adviser India ever have had. He has been always nightmare to the enemies with his excellent strategies. He knows how to give harder blow than bullets. He is considered to be the India’s best spy-master.
Here are the facts you must know about him:
- He was responsible for getting back 45 nurses from Iraq when the nation was under fire from ISIS in June 2014.
- He terminated 15 hijackings of Indian Airlines aircraft from 1971-1999. That’s just unbelievable.
- It was Doval who negotiated with the hijackers of Indian Airlines’ flight IC-814 that was hijacked and taken to Kandahar in 1999.
- He spent 7 years as a secret operative in Lahore, Pakistan.
- He played a the most important role in persuading Kashmiri militants lime Kuka Parray to turn to counter-insurgency and even target anti- India forces in 1990! This led to normal elections in the state.
- Doval was the youngest police officer ever to get the Police Medal for meritorious service. He got it after six years in the police (the norm is at least 17 years’ service).
- In the operation Blue star, he disguised himself as a Pakistani spy & collected info from Khalistani militants. He also rescued Romanian diplomat Liviu Radu who was kidnapped by separatists.
- Ajit Doval was the first IPS officer to be awarded Kirti Chakra in 1988. Kirti Chakra is primarily given as military honor.
- During the Mizo National Front (MNF) insurgency, Doval won over six of Laldenga’s seven commanders. He spent a long time incognito with the Mizo National Army in the Arakan in Burma and inside Chinese territory. From Mizoram, he went to Sikkim where he played a role during the merger of the state with India.
- He headed IB’s operations wing for over a decade and was founder Chairman of the Multi Agency Centre (MAC), as well as of the Joint Task Force on Intelligence (JTFI).